Service – before, during and after you buy
Investing in overseas property can be a confusing and sometimes daunting experience.
You need to deal with language barriers, different legal systems, tax issues and foreign management companies.
But don’t worry – we will be at your side every step of the way.
Here is an incomplete list of what we can help you with.
You can take advantage of as much or as little as you like.
We offer you all this completely free of charge.
All we ask is that you come to us first when you are ready to invest.
- We work with you to establish your investment goals and prepare your personal investment strategy
- We offer honest, unbiased guidance and present only appropriate investment opportunities
- We provide you with in-depth, fully researched investment reports
Click here to see our current range of guides
- We work with you to find properties which offer the best returns
- We show you the cheapest ways to raise finance
- We help you to structure your exit strategy
- We put you in touch with independent, trustworthy lawyers
- We work with you throughout the entire legal process
- We show you how to get the best deal when you need to exchange currency
- We guide you through insurance requirements
- We recommend the best management companies to take care of your investment
- We give you advice on taxation and the best ways to minimise it
- We help you to open bank accounts, pay utilities, furnishings, satellite TV connections, internet connections, providing maids and other staff, rental and management and anything else you may need for your new property
- We will organise fully accompanied inspection trips for you
- We work with you when you are ready to sell
Our worldwide reach through our parent company, Ocean Villas Group, ensure your property is marketed professionally to the maximum number of buyers
- We continue to work with you whenever you need us
If you have any problems at any time you can always pick up the phone and we will be there to help you – whatever the issue
Ready to start receiving your investment reports?
Just tell us where to send them…